Do your private messages work?

@sedel1027 (17868)
Currently, I don't think mine do I have sent 2 fellow mylotters pms and have been sent 2 pms and not received them. This is annoying! I have reported this is to myLot. I know the pms here have been down before though and it took a long time for them to be fixed. Anyone else test out theirs?
@icyorchid (2566)
Well, I sent a PM today, don't know if they received it or not. I didn't get one back. I did respond to their discussion to let them know I was still waiting for the link, so I have no idea if mine is working or not. I hope it isn't anything that will take forever to fix. Good Luck
@diansinta (7554)
Mine it's working good. I just pm my friend to say thank you.
@stephcjh (32385)
I think mine are working. I haven't sent or received any lately though. I have had this problem in the past though. I would go to my message and there wouldn't be any there even though it says I have some. I would send some too and they never would be sent. It loaded a blank page. I need to test mine out and see if it works too.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Actually I have been PMing someone in the last I guess half hour and it is working fine for me.