Hi guys! How are yall feeling?...................................

I am sitting here at work not feeling so good. I believe my son gave me his cold. All I want to do is get in my bed and hug my pillow and go to sleep. If I feel like this tomorrow, I may stay home and not come in to work. My eyes are feeling kinda heavy and I think that Tylenol PM I took last night has something to do with it. Are any of you guys sick with a cold or fever but pushed your way to work anyway or are you home?
@luvstochat (6914)
So far I am feeling ok. My daughter has sinus infection which leads her to running fevers and coughing so hard she throws up. I have been using hand cleaner and trying not to touch my face with my hands to prevent catching anything.
I am retired and at home but I am sneezing and then sneezing again. My eyes water and my throat itches and darn cannot even get any sympathy as it isn't a cold its my darn allergy. gosh I cannot even go outside to get allergies I have to have them while I am trying to MyLot.lol. I think Iam allergic to housedust and to dust mites and probably a dozen other things. When I was working in the library I never had one of these symptoms but get outdoors around grass or trees I sneeze and in my bedroom I sneeze. I need to go shopping and pick up some benadryl but got stuck on MyLot.
@gemini_rose (16193)
I have been quite lucky in that I have not had a cold or anything for quite a while, which is surprising given how changeable the weather is just lately. But there is nothing worse than feeling bad and I always think that you know you are ill when all you want to do is sleep. I hope it gets better for you soon!