firefox or internet explorer?

Netherlands
wich browser is the best firefox or internet explorer? wich is the fastes?
@jason_co (408)
I used both web browser. But I prefer to used the Internet Explorer because I can grab a video by using an video graber for video streaming website. I love to watch some movies. That is why I prefer to use Internet Explorer because in Firefox this method is not allowed.
firefox only is fastest and open source
@ankilla (326)
Firefox is best but when it comes to java applets, asp pages its horrible.
@morsh8888 (635)
Internet Explorer of Firefox?? Hmmm.. I would prefer Firefox than Internet Explorer. Why? It's because Firefox has stolen my heart first with it's 'tab'. And now when IE get older, he try to do the same thing.
maybe firefox.but i use maxthon
I use Firefox, have done since version6 ie. Firefox's features of automatically removing online activity from it's browser all in one go, as soon as i close all browser windows saves me a lot of work when talking about 3-4 windows accounts.
I haven't tried the new internet explorer, the one with tabs like firefox, currently i prefer firefox since they have those tabs. I've never tried other than firefox and ie.
@gabrielle47 (1221)
Hi. Well, it has its Pros and Cons. I have used 3 browsers so far - Opera, IE, and Firefox. I was using IE for sometime at the start not until I wanted to open several websites at the same time to maximize my time and that was not convenient for me using IE so I switched to Opera. But then, I was making some blogs and using some sites in which is not compatible to Opera. Dang! Before, it was a little confusing to use Firefox. But then some features that is not operable in Opera is smooth running in Firefox. I have all 3 in my PC but I find loading of IE and websites in it very much slower and Firefox much faster. I am now using Firefox and Opera sometimes simultaneously. But in most cases, I find Firefox easier to use and much faster than IE and Opera.
@pitstop (7713)
I use Firefox as it is faster, has more features and add-ons, is SAFER and gives me a much better surfing experience!
@ediona (148)
I think i.e. is the best because it have many options and it is more fastes like the other browser,and i dont have a nice experiance with mozila(he block al over the time),and then i think opera is a good browser,because you have thath option to save the page and you can see them.
I like using firefox! it just seems faster and I like the options you set up in it. Plus I think Bill has enough people using his products that he don't need me!
I have to say i have them both and can't seem to make a diference between the 2. I guess your internet is a great factor if you want speed. I like firefox better because it always opens new links in new tabs instead of new windows like the internet explorer and seems more friendly and fun because you can customize it .
• Pakistan
I used firefox a few months ago. And i think it is faster then internet explorer. But i removed firefox from my computer. Because when i launched it then it started downloading a virus ''readme eml'' automatically. So i stop using firefox. And now i am using only internet explorer. Thanks
It depends from person to person. But if you ask me I would say firefox. It has done great for me. I gave up on explorer a long time ago!!
• Pakistan
Firefox is the best from whole.Opera is also good for browsing. Firefox has many good features as compare to the Internet Explorer.
@bazzo9 (83)
• Netherlands
Firefox is the best and Safari the fastest