Favorite activity

what is your favorite sport to play or favorite physical activity to do? Also, what if your favorite sport to watch on TV? My favorite thing to do is to ride my bicycle. I try to ride every day, but I don't always get to. I like to exercise as well, weight training is something I really enjoy. I hope to get my own home gym soon. I also want a recumbent stationary bike to use in my living room. My favorite thing to watch on TV is definitely baseball. I look forward to the season every year. I also like to watch racing. I don't really know if you would consider racing a physical activity, but I like most types of motor sports. I also like to watch tennis sometimes...
@ellie333 (21029)
I tend to just walk a lot of play netball. I love to watch motorcycle racing on TV, in person if I can get tickets to get there and some motor racing. I would class it as a pyshical activity and it is physically and mentally tiring on the body both motor and bike racing. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Goldeneagle, Thank you so much for the best response really appreciated. I have recently started swimming again too which I am feeling much better for doing. Ellie :D
• France
I like to running, i run every day 1hour! I love looking at football on the t.v.