Earthquake

An earthquake happened in Legaspi yesterday.It seems that earthquakes, cyclones are getting frequent.Nevertheless, it is sign perhaps that we should do good deeds
@dragon54u (31653)
Natural disasters have always been with us, but they do seem to be more frequent lately. It certainly wouldn't hurt to practice some kindness. What goes around, comes around. I like the concept of Karma and reaping what you sow. All religions have such teachings and it would be a better place if we'd all practice this one things that all religions have in common.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Oh! Is that where the earthquake originated? Whats the magnitude? Is that the place where it has the highest reading? I actually forgot that there was an earthquake yesterday. I felt it too and Im not from Legaspi. Im actually from Naga. I was on the bed at that time getting ready to sleep I guess that was about 2.30AM(?). Im not sure and then the bed started to vibrate a little. I thought it was my phone but my phone was on my dresser and not on my bed and so I stopped, then I realized it was a small earthquake. I think it lasted for about a minute then it stopped. I was relieved a bit because it was just a small one. We experienced an earthquake before that the whole house literally shook in its place. I agree with you on the doing thigns to save the planet or whats left of it bit. I just hope that we are not too late. But then again, its better late than never or late enough to be too late.