My kids spending time with neghbor kids

I have a problem with my kids because they always go to our neighbors' house to play with other kids. My husband and I are always out for work and my kids are with their baby sitter but the sitter can not control them. They always find ways to come to the neigbor's house and spend a lot of time playing. I am just worried if they might do something wrong and my kids will be a part of it? I keep on telling my kids but since I am always away, they are always free. What are some ideas you could share in order to help me this problem? Do you have similar experience or did you hear one? I'm just desperate sometimes. Thanks for your ideas.
Do you know your neighbours? If you know your neighbour well, it would not matter if your kids play at their house, right? At least you know they're in good hands if you know them. Why don't you give them something to do when you're away? They go to school in them morning right? Try enrolling them to a drawing course, or a dancing class, or anything. That way, they'll have more activities in safer place.
That's a good idea...I know my neigbors whose kids are friends of my kids too but..Since we are living in a big community.. sometimes they will go to other neigbors we are not so familiar with. There was one time that a neigbor's little kid go with my 10 year old boy and that little kid did not inform his baby sitter. The kid was so little that he can't find his way home alone, so my 10 year old take him home. Now, my boy was scolded by the baby sitter and other neigbors acusing him of tugging the little boy without asking permission. My boy can't reason out because they would not listen. When my boy arrived home crying as if he coudn't breath anymore, my husband went to the neigbor and was so angry that he almost challenge them for a fight!!! I don't like this thing to happen again. Thanks for your ideas.
@spalladino (17927)
Are the kids supervised at the neighbor's house? If so I don't see what the problem is unless they're not doing their chores at home before going out to play. If the other kids are known to be bad then you should make them stay away from them but, if they're just normal kids, maybe you could let them play over there (if an adult is present) but have them check in with the baby sitter every hour or so.
Oh!! thanks for the idea. Well, I am not so sure if adults are always there to supervise because we have many neigbors and I am not sure if these kids would stay in only one place? I should be glad if the one I am close to whom I know that she will take care of my kids would be the place where they would stay most often. I just remind my kids not to be with bad company but who knows? Well, thank you very much for that idea. I appreciate it.
@janaraji (154)
Only solution is one of the parent should resign their job and be with the kids!!!. I know its not possible with the present economic situation. Suggestion!!! Allow the kids to play with a condition that they should finish their home works - to be in no one rank in their schools etc and in the mean time watch the kids regularly on their Attitudes and Habits - Prevention is better than cure - if you find any thing wrong with them - correct it with lovely words. Its needless to point out that the servants have no time to see the children - if they have time they will be in front of the Big Match Box - I mean in front of the Telivision.hahahahaha!! God bless your kids dubai jana