does anyone know any good rent to own websites?

@jhl930 (3606)
i am looking for a home in tennessee to rent to own...and i have been looking on websites trying to find something and i haven't found anything rent to own or anything like that...all i have found is where you buy them from like century 21 and you have like 20% down payment, and i have heard before that you can rent to own and not have to put a down payment or not a big one, i was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere that i could find something like that...does anyone know anything that might help me?
I never actually heard of such a thing. I would thing you might want to get a blog because they are free and you can do almost the same things on a blog that you would do with a website. I dont think that if it was a good thing people would nto be talking about it. I have really never heard of it before. Vista Print has free websites also.
find out on http://www.craigslist.org i've found several