What are your plans after retiring

@gicarlo (131)
At last, working days is over. Now that you are a retired person, what are your plans to do next in your life. Im sure you don't want to stay at home 24/7 doing nothing.
@pkc3000 (1268)
Hey gicarlo Though at present I am not going to retire from the service. The undersigned will be superannuated from the service in the year 2020. so long way to go. However I have decided that after retirement I will involve myself for social work for the betterment of society. Really it will not be possible to stay 24x7. pkc3000
Really speaking I don't have any idea about my retirement life now. I will not stay at home for all time after my retirement. I may do some work or work with some NGOs Concentrating on charity work. I don't have any concrete idea on my retirement life now. By the way what are your plans?
@melo_828 (427)
after retiring, i plan to go to province and there to stay. there, you'll have a fresh air, fresh foods and can walk around without much pollution. i want to plant vegetables at the garden so that we have something to eat. i want also to have fish pond on the backyard, so that we can catch fish every time we want to.
• Lubbock, Texas
Unfortunately I was forced to retire 3 years before I intended to. My retirement income isn't enough to get me by, so no, I'm not doing nothing 24/7. I've managed to get my natural soap business up and running at a pace I can handle it. It isn't much profit, but helps. I also have a very large yard, which I hope to build my strength and stamina back up enough to take care of. And then there's the ever ellusive make money on the internet thing, which I keep telling myself can happen if I just learn all the ins and outs of networking. ;) I'm still convinced that's something I can do for many years. It's a long learning process for me, but learning keeps you young.