Have you ever been stalked

Some days back, I got really scared. It was around 10 p.m. and I was returning back home. I suddenly found a man stalking me. I first thought I was hyper, so I stopped to buy a packet of biscuits. and lo, he too stopped some paces away. That had be scared. I didnt know what to do. Luckily I knew of a building which had multiple entrances, so I entered one, out of the other at the back side and into a taxi. Phew. Was I scared. have you ever had such a horrifying experience.
Wow, that was scary, wonder what he want stalking you like that. Good thing that you know your area nicely so you found a way out. I was stalked once, by this guy when I was in junior high school, he's a friend of friends, he was a college student. One day after school, I walk to my aunt's house, my Dad always pick me up there after school because it's so close from school. This guy followed me but didn't come near me. Then one day, my aunt told me that a guy came and looking for me, of course my aunt told him that I don't live there. She might be a little harsh to on the guy, because I was just maybe 13 - 14 years old and that guy was a college student.
@rsa101 (13337)
Well being a man I really have not experienced being stalked at all. I could just imagine that was a horrifying experience. I wonder what the purpose of that man following you. I guess you have outwitted him in what you do.