How do you start and end your day?

There are specific rituals we do everyday from waking up from bed in the morning to going to bed in the evening. Can you share us your everyday routines upon waking up and upon going to bed?
@leateagee (3667)
Soon as my alarm clock rings, I sit in my bed and pray. Sometimes just talking a little to God about the coming day. Then I immediately fix my bed then pick my towel near by and go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. How do I end??? I join myLot discussions first. After I reached my goal for that day, I wash then go to end. Set my alarm clock, pray then close my eyes. Have a good night!!! Take care =)
My morning is not complete with out a cuppa coffee. I pour my cup of coffee, cream & sugar, and all is right in my world until my stomach snarls. Then it's breakfast time, and routine goes out the window. What I eat for breakfast is as predictable as an Arizona sand storm.
@bmorehouse1 (1029)
Isn't amazing how we humans get into a routine?! I myself have a cup of hot tea and usually 2 pieces of toast in the morning while I read my book and listen to Good Morning America. Then its time to get ready for work. At night I usually take a shower and then eat a bowl of cereal while again reading my book, then head to bed where I turn on the TV and usually end of going to sleep with the TV still on. So predictable!
@applefreak (3131)
well weekdays and weekends go differently for me. weekdays are working days so the morning is some kind of mad rush. i'd be woken by the alarm, snooze for a few times before heading for the bathroom. after that i'd change into my working clothes. following that i'd make myself a cup of coffee. then it's the commute to work. on weekends, i'd sleep until i'm ready to face the world. i'd clean up as well but get back into my pyjamas. the cup of coffee is still a must. but on weekends, i'll enjoy my coffee slowly while reading the newspapers. there is no fixed routine for weekends as it's the only time for me to do things i want to do, not have-to. cheers ;p
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I start my day with a snuggle and I love you from my kid. She climbs into bed with me in the morning when she wakes up and it is "good morning mom,I love you" Then we decide what to have for breakfast. I end my day watching the news with my hubby snuggling up to him in bed. It's a nice set of book ends.