what's the catch?

@aendzie (571)
I've been living an Internet life for how many years now and i'm wondering why only now I've found this kind of site. When I saw this, thought it was too good to be true,but what is the catch? Yes, we are clicking sites, ads, writing blogs, doing social networking and so on..then we earn money, so what do these sites get from us? how would they earn money?hmmmmm, sometimes we can't just trust anybody.
The only catch I've found is that it becomes sort of addictive. I'd much rather chat on myLot than get the sleep I need so badly so I can function tomorrow. In fact, I just noticed a couple of posting I mad at 3:30 or 3:45 in the morning! That's usually when I get up to get ready for work, but I hadn't gone to bed yet!
Thank you for the "best response". Now that vacation's over, I'm ready to leave for work in a few minutes, and it's only 5:15 AM! There's something a bit obscene about going to work this early!