Which side of bed do you sleep : Left or right? Does it matter!!!

Malaysia
Do you normally choose to sleep in one particular side of the bed wherever you are sleeping? Old folks have taboos that the feet should not be facing the door of the room as it represents a body corpseAnd sleeping facing a mirror would invite scary images to appear during the night...MMMMMMMM. The only scary thing I could imagine is myself waking up in the middle of the night with a scary messy hairlooking back at me. I believe the Chinese will depend a lot on the geomagnetism of ' Feng Shui'. I usually will sleep lying on my belly and I prefer to sleep on the side that is far from the door hoping that I wouldn't be the first one to be called to wake upIt could be either left or right depends on where's the door of the room. Is there a particular reason for you to sleep on the left or right of the bed? Any old folks tale pertaining to position of the bed? Thank you for sharing.