do you have a high blood pressure, how it comes ??

hi friends any body in mylot web sites do you have high blood pressure patient if yes then how you control urs blood pressure
@besthope44 (12145)
Well, sometimes its unavoidable that we feel depressed for the day..but for the health its not a good side,i believe in meditation, its will balance all disorders of body and mind.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Sohail!I am victim of blood pressure.Initially I was taking medicines as prescribed by the doctor,but now a days controlling it by restricting my diets.In the morning I am taking a glass of beet root juice.it helps reducing the blood pressure.And in lunch and dinner I eat diets rich in vegetables,low in animal protein and salt.Besides,walking in the evening makes me fit.I always keep my mind fresh and joyful and whenever possible laugh aloud as laughter reduces blood pressure normalises heart rate and increases appetite.thanx.
I usually take care of my blood pressure by taking medication. It is too important to be left to chance. I am actually participating in a blood pressure study. They take my blood pressure when I go there every few weeks and give me medicine according to what I need. I take free study related medication. I'm glad I get my blood pressure monitored so often.
@lilaclady (28238)
I got High blood pressure quite suddenly and mine was very high when my doctor checked me and it took quite awhile for her to get it down to an acceptable level, if you have high blood pressure you must go to the doctor, it is a very serious matter.