Taken..

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
i had seen yesterday the movie Taken..starred by liam nesson, i guess he was the actor of schindler's lsit..correct me if im wrong on this..its a story on a daughter who like to travel together with a friend whose underage(at 17 and was kidnapped later on) and need the consent of a father who work as a skilled body guard on celebrities and VIP's..the famous line of "dont talk to stranger" really is true...although its just a common story but it keeps us reminded our responsibility as a daughter as well as the parents...in this film you can learned so many things about the reality of life especially when your in crisis ...
@arkaf61 (10882)
Now you got me interested:) I will take a look and see if I can find that movie. WE all know about " not talking to strangers" but the truth is we often forget about it. I actually had a talk to my son about this the other day because I learned he and a friend had been talking to these older guys in the park and were planning on going to their home. I'm glad that my son was able to think about it and changed both his mind and that of his friend, or it could have been quite dangerous.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
please do...its worth watching it..even my children had vowed not to ...
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
I watched it and loved that movie and also the actor, he plays his role so great and he is kinda scary,I mean he is a real kickass when it's about finding his kidnapped daughter. I am not a father but I have 2 nieces and I'm really protectful with them and I also dislike the way my sister can be a bit cool with them sometimes. I mean I know there's a lot of sickos on earth and I'm sure this movie Taken is inspired from real events so if one day I'm a father I will be the same type as this actor