what is your favorite group?

@momz2gd (295)
What is your favorite music group or singer. What type of music do you like?
@pamela80 (37)
my favorite siner is beyonce and rihanna.i enjoyed listening to their songs.i like rnb
ooops singer not siner
@DINA1005 (55)
Absolutely Backstreet Boys and Mariah Carey...I love them so much..Type of music that i like is pop , r&b and ballad rock..For me Backstreet Boys the best boyband ever and Mariah Carey the most talented and great singer.No doubt anymore they're genuine performer...
@oyenkai (4398)
I don't like a specific genre, I kinda like how the voice sounds and how the melody goes before I realize what genre a song belongs to. I think I lean towards pop, alternative, punk, rock in that order :) I don't like RnB too much - but I like hearing Beyonce so you see how weird that is. Oh I like Fall Out Boy and Mayday Parade and Boys Like Girls :) Thanks for the comment on my discussion!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Hi momz2gd! My favorite group is Pink Floyd. I thoroughly enjoy their guitar rifts and the songs. The songs Pink Floys sings are like a story told in music about an unsettled time. Yet David Gilmour with Pink Floyd sings songs more settled than Roger Waters in my opinion. I like both however, and cannot decide between either singer! I have a rebellious nature and songs like "Teacher Leave Them Kids Alone" resignate with me. When I am feeling down, I can also listen to "Mother." When I am feeling a little crazy, I like "The Trial", too. Pink Floyd's graphic animations are hard to surpass as well. Try looking up some of their videos in Youtube. One day I hope to actually go to a Pink Floyd concert! Their light shows are unlike anything I've seen so far!