Do you travel with a sheet?

@lixiaos77 (1030)
Shijiazhuang, China
I usually dislike to use others' beddings, or I will be comfortable. If I go our for some day I will take a sheet. When I go to bed I will cover the sheet on the bed. Perhaps it is useless because most of the hotel does do good service, but I will use my sheet. Do you travel with a sheet?
@rocker21 (2717)
That is really a matter of hygiene that you are following. There is nothing weird in this Its rather a good habit of keeping your own clean thing rather trusting even a good hotel cleanliness. I don't travel much but if i would, and if i could carry i would definitely carry one with me.
@lixiaos77 (1030)
• Shijiazhuang, China
your respond relieves me because I alway suspect if it is a little weird.
@maximax8 (27953)
When I used to go youth hosteling I always carried a sheet sleeping bag. I put the pillow in the top pocket, got into the sheet bag and then put the duvet or blanket over me. Then I washed my sheet sleeping bag with my clothes. Now I have a toddler son I have to stay in guest houses. Such accommodation gives bedding that I am happy to use most of the time. On our latest trip I hated to lumpy pillows in a guest house in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania. So I used my blow up traveling pillow and that was far more comfortable.