Rain water good for health?

This question is lingering in my mind for sometime. Honestly, i have drunk rain water some years ago, without knowing about its efficacy. Is it really good for health? If so, in what way? Is it advisable to drink as it is or after heating it?
i wouldnt drink rain water EVER!! too much pollution in the air to trust it.. most people say that boiling it will make it safe but i still wouldnt trust it.. but i havent been in the position where i had to either
@bellis716 (4806)
I had never heard anything about rain water, one way or the other. I drank rain water frequently as a child. I particularly like the taste of it. Maybe that is why I've always liked to break off icesickles from the eves of the house in the winter and eat them. Of course, we don't get that many here in south Texas.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, ya rain water is good for health. because it is a pure and comes on natural. take care.