Why can't Firefox print as well as Internet Explorer? Do you have this problem?

Do you use Firefox? - Are you having a problem?
What are they thinking at Mozilla? How could they devote time and effort to eye candy things like new icons and drastically re-working the address bar when Firefox so often fails at printing. How did printing get pushed to the bottom of the priority list?I read lots of web pages in hard copy and from the get-go (version 0.8 or so) Firefox has under-performed when it comes to printing web pages. That, and the slow start-up time are two constant annoyances endured by devoted Firefox users. But it's been quite a while now and I think it's time that Mozilla get around to making Firefox the equal of Internet Explorer in terms of printing web pages. In Firefox 2, not one word of the article prints. Not a single word. Print preview shows one mostly blank page. In Firefox 3, the first page is the same as Firefox 2, page 2 has the article and page 3 has some links from the page footer. But, the article is about 7 or so pages and page 2 has only the first page. In other words, Firefox 3 can't print the vast majority of the article. Firefox is Lucy Ricardo. For those of you who recall the I Love Lucy TV show, I'm Ricky. I love my wife Lucy, but sometimes she just does the craziest things. ************************************************* Firefox is a favorite of mine although I don't use it often....are you a "Firefox fan"? Are you experiencing this problem? http://news.cnet.com/8301-13554_3-10020813-33.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
No responses