Rich or poor.

Singapore
Rich, rich, rich. What a soothing words to hear if you are rich, ever wonder or felt like of being rich?? What do you prefer?? rich or poor, for me i go in the middle. I would like to be rich but not be poor as in my attitude, some might be poor but they live rich with life full of hope everyday. If you are a singaporean, you might have watch "Money not enough 2" you will know waht i'm talking bout.
@spalladino (17927)
My husband and I learned...almost the hard way...that happiness and peace cannot come from the amount of money you have in the bank. After his heart surgery we moved to a more peaceful place and we live on a little bit less money but we are much happier and that's what counts.
Quiet place....... Hmmmm...... I love to live in there........ Pray more, Jesus Heals. God loves. Cheers......
@didi13 (2927)
Wealth and poverty are natural conditions of life. A man is born naked and clean, without fortune, without labels. Not poor, not rich, just man. Labels are available only from society, that of others. Maximum may be born into a family rich or poor, for the moment. Time is changed. So he can get rich or poor later in life as he chooses to be, and under the circumstances of society. If society has laws right, it will depend only to get rich or poor, and if a company is right allows everyone to get what he chooses in life. If it's not right, man likely will get only what allows society in which he chooses. As society is unjust, a man is even less able to be what he chooses to be. Is a bias that is ideal to be rich. But ideally, in general, would be for everyone to have everything needed for what he wants to make life good for the world.
@brisk123 (2826)
Well, I want to have enough money for myself,so that I can take care of my family and live a life of luxury,I guess, little bit of luxury won't hurt anyone.But,the fact is I don't want to be so rich that I have to sacrifice my mental peace and family's security.In my town,being rich is also a kind of crime.We have underground activities and extortions everywhere.If you are rich,you are the target.This doesn't mean I would love to be poor,I know how difficult life is when you don't have enough money even to take care of yourself,and not to talk about family. I would prefer to have just enough money to take care of my family's need.Not too much of wealth,nor too less to starve and die.If you are a rich person you lose your peace.You always keep worrying about your wealth and how you can invest and multiply it.Whereas not so poor man's life is simple.We get what we deserve and try to adjust accordingly.We worked hard to achieve our goal,and not depend on money power.