No update takes place for the earnings

@agihcam (1916)
This is my first experience here. I have seen this morning that my earnings did not accumulate though I have some discussions responded yesterday. Do you have the same case previously? Do you have some thoughts why is this happening? Please share.
@redkathy (3379)
This has happened to me on several occasions. It will be added to the next day. At least it was for me.
@agihcam (1916)
Great, so that is the adjustment being made by the system.
@lilaclady (28270)
I think you will find they will be in the next update, I am not sure but i think it might depend on a cut off time for Mylot to calculate, I have found in the past that some get calculated in the next days earnings...
@agihcam (1916)
Hmmm, seems this is the reason why in day we have noticed that our earnings figure is adjusted correct?
@ayessa (1586)
Seems like we are all experiencing the same situation... Well, let's just wait for a few more hours maybe it will going to reflect soon enough. Just continue on responding and posting topics so that your earnings will accumulate more faster.
@mayka123 (10052)
My earnings too are not reflecting what I have posted. I too do not have any idea why this is happening. Probably they may be updated later.
@4aps777 (1528)
its the same for me,maybe because of the holiday.