We are growing fast!!

@Anne18 (11036)
The other day I looked at the mylot population at the btm of the page and we were 140, then next time I looked which I think was yesterday it was 141, and now today it is 142,390. Welcome to all you newbees.... enjoy the fun here. I wonder when it will next change??
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Hello Anne, yes the MYLOT Community as alot of figures but are these person really here. I don't believe that they delete those who are expelled or the ones that have left. So I don't even believe this figure.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Thanks for the B.R.
@Mitraa (3188)
I think the next change has already started! I confirmed it recently. Newbees may apprehend this lately! Always change is a result of many figures as well as facts. So, if any of these factors moves in the oppostie direction, we may well apprehend the change! Thanks for this nice topic!
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
I couldn't say what would be the next change here but I can say I love the new myLot and it's still so nice like the beginning. I also like the fact that the admins did a lot of efforts to keep the website alive and even to make it easier for us to use. The only thing I miss now and its just a detail is that I would love to be able to organize my friends list. Cheers,make myLot being the great place it is!
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
hello anne18, yes this site is enjoy and make me clever. i like this site. enjoy here, happy to you !
@bamakelly (5194)
Yes I agree that the population on myLot sure has grown. My husband started doing this a while back and the community here has more than doubled it seems. I guess that there has been more word of mouth about this site. A lot of people enjoy making friends and earning a little extra cash on the side. I enjoy it. And I wish you luck also!