do you follow the instruction of the washing powder?

@bombshell (11268)
Germany
i mean they write it down 20x washing so do you follow that?
@Cannonball (3639)
• France
If I have to wash clothes i would just have a look at the washing machine instructions and put a normal dose in it, You know just something like one cup
@bombshell (11268)
good that you foloww the instruction i am not i just estimate
• France
Me also I just do like this what I mean is that I just have a look at the machine instructions,for example if I wanna wash my clothes at high temperature or something
@bombshell (11268)
ok got it!
@ElicBxn (59916)
they what? I've never seen that of course, we aren't supposed to use powder in our front loading washing machine
@bombshell (11268)
hi there,you have never seen the sign about 20x times washing?you can see it on a label.well in germany there is powder or liquid for washing machine and on the label you can se that sign.
@ElicBxn (59916)
no, are you sure that its not the concentrate? or something? Of course, if you follow the shampoo directions - Wet hair, work in shampoo, rinse, repeat - you'll never get out of the shower.
@bombshell (11268)
ok got it
@littleowl (7157)
No I put what I think is needed in the washing machine but I do normally use washing tablets and that is either one or two of them...littleowl
@bombshell (11268)
i use powder and dont look the instruction.
Well, actually I don't pay attention to the instruction of the washing powder. I think it's always quite simple and easy. Just put the washing powder inside the washing machine and it'll be done. I love China
@bombshell (11268)
me too
@Lakota12 (42794)
Not really we put a cap full in never count to see how many loads it really does do!
@bombshell (11268)
me too
@zandi458 (27954)
No I don't normally follow instructions. I feel that is the manufacturer's guidelines and to follow their instructions mean we will keep buying their product. I set my target of when I should buy my next round of washing powder. I am more to economical use but of course cleanliness is my priority when it comes to laundry.
@bombshell (11268)
hahaha thats a good comment!i agree with your reply.