What breed of cat is your favorite?

Just wanna ask you my friends of what breed of cat you have or you want to have with you in your house?
@rebekkahm (149)
My two favourite breeds are bengals and abbysinians. Both very playful, highly active cats. They are usually social kitties, wanting to play and cuddle all the time. I have a cat that I picked up that is half abby/half random. I got her from the pound at 6 weeks old, she was born a jailbird and is now a pampered princess :)
himalayan cats. I saw it on tv, well it's an anime. Prince of Tennis. I love Ryoma's cat, it's a himalayan cat. And I think its really cute. Ryoma's cat name is Karupin. And i like it very much.
@mcat19 (1358)
I like domestic short hair which are mixed breeds. I have four cats; each one has a different personality, and they are all mixed breeds. My cats are all rescues. One was saved from a dumpster; one was abandoned by her owners and left in a cage for 7 months. One was in a cat crowded home and wasn't allowed to eat, and one came from a local shelter.
I love all cats, but I think Siamese have pretty eyes, and I love the pristine white fur of Persians. Mexican shorthairs, though, are as ugly as sin.
@lilaclady (28245)
I like all types of cats, I never have thought about the breeds, temprement is more important i think, and seeing as the three cats I have had in my life all picked me I have never had to woryy about choosing what i wanted...