Tigers would not make particularly good pets.

@zebra2222 (5166)
Tigers are listed under the pet category. Somehow I don't think that they would make particularly good pets. I love to look at the Tigers in the Zoo. However, I would never want to be near one. They are ferocious for a reason. Tigers are intelligent and great predators. I don't think they should be in the pet category.
@jwfarrimond (4474)
Yes, but just think, you could put up a sign saying "Beware of the cat" and mean it!
@YamiKiba (938)
Yes for most people, no they would not make particularly ideal pets. But for some people who are trained to work with such animals, such as people who work at Wildlife sanctuaries, would know how to deal with them. . .and even though they might not have them living in their own homes, its nice that they can interact with them, especially the ones they've raised as cubs themselves. I would like to be one of those monks though in China who live with tigers in peace at the special santuary/temple they made for them. That would be pretty sweet lol. Though I'm not sure if I'd be ready to give up my lifestyle just in order to hang out with tigers, it would sure be something nice to experience.
@cjfoust (614)
I always dreamed of owning a white tiger :)