How many of you use a pedometer as a fitness device?

@ram_cv (16516)
Fitness pedometers are now becoming popular as an everyday exercise measurer and motivator. Often worn on the belt and kept on all day, walking pedometers can record how many steps the wearer has walked that day. How many of you are aware of fitness pedometers? How many of you use it? Cheers! Ram
Hello ram lol i am aware of this, but i am 65 now,i have diabetic and other health issues, so to keep myself fit, i do some yogic breathing exercises in the morning, because burning sensation in soles of feet, i walk on a virtul walking machines that shakes my legs..it says shaking legs on it for 15 mins is equivalent to walking 10 kilometeres.. You may try breathing exercises.. Thank you so much for this discussion. Professor. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead. God bless you. Welcome always.
@ram_cv (16516)
Thanks for the response. Cheers! Ram
Hi there.. I am very much aware of fitness pedometers but i have never used it. Never own it but i wish i do. A few months back i like to the the Fitness Walk, following the denise Austin Video, early in the morning but now i have stop doing it since no time and just got pregnant for the fourth time. But i am very determine to start on it again after i have delivered my baby and i will be getting one of those pedometer to records on the steps as i am always curious how many steps (miles) have i walked during the routine...
@ram_cv (16516)
Great... Go ahead and get your pedometer then... Cheers! Ram
@Chevee (5915)
I have one now but I haven't used it they were passed out at work for some kind of wellness program they have going on. After a certain length of time they are going to take them up and determined who walked the most miles. The one that has will win a prize, I am not going to be the one. Mines in laying on a shelf.
@ram_cv (16516)
:) Ha so you have already put it out :) If you are concious about your weight and fitness, probably it is time to take it out of the shelf, dust it and start using it... Maybe you might end up winning the award as well... Cheers! Ram
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, I have a teal color one. But, I have not used it for walking. I will soon though.
@ram_cv (16516)
That's great... but if you do not use it for walking what do you use it for? Cheers! Ram