Chillis

@Anne18 (11036)
September 29, 2008 6:27am CST
Have just read the story in England about the man who ate loads of hot chillis for a dare and they killed him!! Scary biz..... reminds me of some men who were sent down in to a pickle onion storage container to clean it out and the fumes killed them!! Do you know of any more stories like this???
2 people like this
6 responses
@pehpot (4762)
• Philippines
29 Sep 08
Really? why would they kill him? or is it too much chillis that killed him?
1 person likes this
@suruchi86 (1873)
• India
19 Apr 09
I'm so sorry for coming in so late. Yes I've also heard such stories of freak accidents, like people dying due to overeating some or other stuff, overdrinking of even water also, heads severed by lift doors, child dying after getting stuck in escalator and so on.
@Anne18 (11036)
19 Apr 09
No one is ever too late to post an answer on any discusion on mylot, its lovely to read old discussions with new repilies
@suruchi86 (1873)
• India
20 Apr 09
Yeah, thanks a lot for letting me in.
@srikool (936)
• India
14 Oct 08
really..this storie is a amazing one to me..from where you get like this stories..i dont have any stories like this..i would like to read like this stores..if you know the link send it to me..have a nice time
@crazydaisy (3899)
• Canada
30 Sep 08
No I don't. But I know how my friends love chillies con carnies.they just love as much as pork and beans. cd
@winterose (39922)
• Canada
29 Sep 08
thanks for best response hon
@JoyfulOne (6242)
• United States
29 Sep 08
I hadn't heard or read that story. It reminds me of many years ago when I was married to my first husband, he ate a ton of really hot peppers on his meal I made...and then later he passed out while standing in the bathroom and went head first between the toilet and the wall. Boy, did I ever have a hard time pulling him out of that position, he was stuck, passed out, and couldn't breathe. After I pulled him out, he came to, and I took him to the emergency room. The attending Dr said that he had had so many hot peppers that the gas pressed on his vagus nerve (sp?) and that is what caused him to pass out. It's amazing how super human a 100# woman can get when the adrenaline pumps! It's also amazing how a food can do that to you.