I gave my brother back his dog yesterday

@lilybug (21148)
After dog sitting for over a year my brother got his dog back yesterday. I took him up yesterday morning. He was happy to be back, but the other dogs want to know where he went. They were looking around for him this morning. Have you ever gotten rid or a pet or lost a pet and the other ones look for it?
Yes, I have. And it just about killed me. I had two dogs, Leon and Sherlock. Well it got so expensive after they got their shots. They both had to be fixed to as per the pet policy at my apartment. Leon was starting to get bigger than I thought and at the time I just couldn't walk Leon as much as he needed because I was so sick. So I gave Leon to a family with three children. I couldn't give him away so my dad took him to the family. I was bawling. For the next two weeks Sherlock kept looking around, staring out the patio door, and sniffing the front door, expecting Leon to return.