Are the Styles Back??

I am 46 years old and I look around and see the same styles that I wore when I was a teen. The Clothing the kids go wild over are the same styles we wore back them. Remember!! Flairs(bell bottom) Low Rise(Hip Huggers) Short Shorts(the shorter the better). Short skirts (oh ya, mini skits,) and don't forget the sizzlers and go go boots. I remember, do you? Boy I could have made some money on those old clothes over the last year if I still had them....LOL What was or is your favorte clothing??
@kellyjeanne (1576)
Yes, I get a kick out of seeing this too! I'm 50 and I wore it all. The bell bottoms, the hip hugger shorts, the platform shoes! The only thing I resent is when the fashion industry refers to how we dressed back then as a fad. It wasn't a fad. That was the fashion that was available back then. I remember my favorite pair of jeans was a pair of purple, bell bottom hip huggers! Talk about being in fashion! LOL! I was also a bit of a hippie back then too! Thanks for the memories, tomniek02! Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija
@jhenn22 (1243)
Yes, you're right. The old styles are coming back now. Everytime I watched an old movie, I can tell that their styles are in right now. The skinny jeans, the highwaist pants and even the hairstyles. The only difference is that the old styles, when used today has been modernized and they added some sphistication with it.