What annoys you? what upsets you? what disgruntles you?

When people go back from their word annoys me a lot. disobediance and indiscipline make me lose my temper. Inhumane behaviour and lack of empathy annoys me.
@missybear (11396)
Animal cruelty upsets me very much. I watch animal presinct and start crying. Also a totally different upset,when people get on the bus and then they start digging for there money. They been waiting all this time why can't they have there money ready.
@lilaclady (28240)
People who tell lies annoys me, i haven't really ever met anyone who is good at it, most people are just so obviou when they lie and they give themselves away all the time and most times there was no need for them to lie at all, it is just so much easier to tell the truth in the first place...
@Shar1979 (2723)
insensitive people, hypocrite, spoiled brats, attention wh*res, people who don't appreciate how lucky they are, disrespectful
mayank hi what upsets me, it the way people are treating each other over who they voted for, ugly words have been said, flaming comments have been made, and by mylot users, my friends, and it disappoints me as mylot does not like this kind of stuff, why do we do this on mylot? Iam a democrat and so what, I have a right to belong to any party I choose, why is everyone so hostile, and why do we all forget our manners and our self respect and respect for each other, why snipe at each otherr, it wont make me change mymind on whom I am voting for. bad manners, and disrespect and judging wrongly make me furious.