my computer was infected by spyware

last week, my computer gave me a warning that it was infected by a spyware. i was wondering how this happened since i have an anti-spyware software installed and i ran it regularly. well, i guess, not all anti-spywares are good....so after my subscription here expires...im off to subscribe to a new one...
see.. this thing may happen again for you unless if you don't go the Anti Spy ware which costs you. Freewares protect your PC from Infection. but does not remove the spy wares if the system is affected. anyway, i can make you to have 40$ worth Lavasoft Pro for free. send me message. Happy Lotting!
thank you for the offer....that would be great....how can i have it for free?
@dana820 (277)
That sucks... well, if there's one thing certain about computer security, it's that we're never really 100% secure. I've always known this and, coincidentally, I've just read a good explanation about it at techsupportforum[dot]com today. It's this totally legit site with a tech support team that helps people out for free. I know because I went there and cleaned my pc (successfully!) up all by myself just recently.:)