how do you deal with being around someone you hate

i cant stand the majority of the people in the place im at. i dispise at least 3 of them. but i cant leave nor can i get rid of them (legally) i share a room with one of them and shes a nightmare. any tips.
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
I just continue the usual routine that I'm used to. Because if I keep on minding them it's making my time longer (very true) so I just mind my own business so that will be running fast and I could get rid of them immediately. ^^,
@kaguvkov (1041)
IN my own situation I deal with this kind of people as if there was nothing wrong but I tell you to hate people is a big mistake. I prefer not to hate everyone just to feel comfortable and avoid feeling guilty when going out with them.
@pumpkinjam (5801)
That is difficult. I would have said just don't be around them but that would be impossible for you. The only thing I can suggest is that you spend as much time as you possibly can away from these people. I wonder why you hate them. If it's for no particular reason then you could try to get on with them. Well, you could try that anyway. If they are really horrible it will really annoy them! Don't try too hard though. :) There are one or two people I can't stand. Fortunately I don't have to live with them but as one is a mate of my other half I do have the occasional misfortune of having to put up with her if we are out. I tend to ignore people I don't like, don't speak to them unless I have to and try to surround myself with better people as much as possible. I don't know if any of this will help you but it can't be good to live with people yo can't stand. I guess there is no way you could move out?