Which is best - fiction or real life story movies?

@ellie26 (4128)
Malaysia
There are so many kind of movies to choose from, action, thriller, horror, drama or based on real life story. I like movies that are based on real life story. What about you?
@CanadaGal (4304)
What matters to me most in movies is whether or not they have a great storyline and strong characters. Movies that make me laugh out loud or cry are ones I consider to be fantastic flicks.
@angelface23 (2498)
I like both movies but I really like the ones based on true stories. They make the real story seem more interesting and more real.
yeah, ellie26 i also like movies that are based on real life story. Beyod recall i haved visit the theather 3 times and the movie is based on thru stories, all three stories if the movie is a faction then i would rather stay at home and wait for dvd release of it.
I tend towards things that are based on true storeis. I don't mind fiction as long as it's realistic fiction, and not everytremely far-fetched. I don't mind certain science fiction either, provided it's not too "out there" (technology that will be possible in the very recent future. My husband is a sci-fi author, and writes on things that are only a few years away, and that are doable as soon as someone thinks to invent them.