Earbuds versus head phones

earbuds  - earbuds versus regular head phones.
@shymurl (2768)
Which do you prefer to use, earbuds or regular head phones??? I like the earbuds that are soft and small (fit in my ear like in the picture) I prefer them. If they aren't then I would much rather use a regular headphone.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
Ear buds are ok in a pinch. I don't like putting thing into my ears. So my preference is the ear phones. Call me old fashioned.
@earnnings (1298)
not only you lolz...many almost 80% follow still headphones
@myklj999 (20970)
I like the full over the ear headphones that completely cover the ear, not just sit on them. They handle must greater volume of music and have much better frequency response than buds or smaller on ear headphones.
@Pigglies (9339)
I like the earbuds as long as they don't go too far into your ear. I kind of wear them loosely so that I can't go jogging with them or anything like that. But it sounds like I will go deaf if I try to listen to them when they're farther in my ear, even at the lowest volume.
@riyasam (16571)
whenever i use headphones for a long time,my outer ear starts paining.i find it more comfortable to use a ear bud.
I prefer to use the "old fashioned" headphones. I've not been able to find a pair of earbuds that fit properly. I can't move my head in the least bit while wearing the earbuds because they fall out or move so that I can barely hear what I'm listening to. I would like to own a pair of the Bose headphones....but probably never will because of the price.
@earnnings (1298)
ya well said earbuds are ok as i feel earbuds are smooth and soft and comfortable for my ears. And i will also get good frequencies and signals from them. I think many are used to that old headphones and complain about neck-aches and ear pain. They can go for earbuds......