which color of dog's you hate the most? and why?

i hate the color of dog especially if white. its just that the white is not attractive to me. i love the color brown and black. nah, you what color of dog you hate the most?
i have never care about what the color with the dog,i think it is not the important thing for dog,if your pet dog is really cute and clever,who will take notice your pet dog color ?
@Galena (9123)
I don't HATE any colour of dog. I like black dogs as they are lovely and shiny, and love blue dogs (a term most commonly used in breeds like Greyhounds, it's a lovely shade of grey) not so fond of white dogs, as their fur shows up really badly when they moult, and the above mentioned red or apricot dogs are more prone to agressive mental disorders, so much so that one of them, common in cocker spaniels, is sometimes referred to as red rage. so for those reasons I would tend to avoid those colours, but I'd never hate any dog based on their colouring. dogs are wonderful creatures, and above being hated.
I love every color except red, or what they call apricot. For some reason, the color just doesn't look good to me.