Christmas Shopping

@pauld43 (194)
With the economy in bad shape, are you going to spend more or less this year. Where do you plan on doing most of your shopping. I think my wife did a lot at Walmart. How about you , what are you going to do this year.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't think there will be much shopping in my household this Christmas. There is no money and we will just have to make do with something frugal. Cheers!!
@mods196621 (3631)
I'll better to prepare first my lists of all needs this month. It was hard for us to go on shopping without any plan what to buy. The hardship of earning money for this year makes us more wiser on how to spend and prioritize things. For my kids I better give them a gift which they need first than ever and for my husband I will give him a wallet. And the rest are for our foods and other things needed.
@Barb42 (4216)
We will be spending less definitely. My husband and I didn't buy one another anything last year. We only bought for our grandchildren and gave a small gift and money to our children. I am sure my entire family will be looking at Christmas shopping in a new light this year with things like they are. We are retired and just can't afford to spend a lot of money. But to tell the truth, there isn't much people need. Sometimes we give too much during the year for them to appreciate getting something at Christmas.