Phobia -What is yours?

@srganesh (6349)
What are you scared of?Some people are scared of seeing vast surface of water.Some are discomfort to live in a narrow room.Some feel awkward to be left alone.Some avoid to be in great gatherings,etc.I have heard Jackie chan once saying,scared of parking car under fly over bridges on roads.I have this fear of being on a tall building and to look down from there.So,what are you scared of?
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello, srganesh. I find it pretty interesting, this phobia thing. People have all different things that they are pretty scared about. Phobia, for me, is when you cannot stand something. As soon as you are in one situation, you start panicking and you start sweating desperately, because you are really really afraid. I do not know anything that makes me feel like that. I do fear looking from high buildings down below, but I also find it fun. What I dislike is the thought of getting asphyxiated. Specially if I'm tied and cannot fight for it. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@syfarisk (378)
I used to have phobia towards places that are full of people. Such as supermarkets, concerts and assembly halls. That was when I was in my secondary school. I know there's a name for it, but I can't remember. But now, I don't experience that anymore. I guess there are some phobias that you'll only experience when you are a kid, and it fades away when you reach adulthood.
• Japan
Elevators scare me and I aviod them at all costs. I got stuck in one once between the 19th and 20th floors. The thing just stopped, when the doors opened I had to climb out. Since then I have been afraid of elevators especially in older buildings. When I am under a lot of emotional stress I have nightmares of being stuck in an elevator!! Jacks
i'd probably die at the sight of snakes of whatever specie or size... venomous or not. just the sight or the thought creeps me. i'd been nearly drowned in the open seas, nearly fell in the mouth of a volcano, swam with the whale shark, been on turbulent flights, immobile in a ship that was caught in tidal waves, fell in a cliff, been hit by a motorcycle, got crashed by an overtaking bus in a car i was driving, got stranded in a conflict area hit by rebel groups... but nothing really scared me as when they tried to pull my leg about snakes. not even the fire that burned down our neighbor's house and one side of my parents' house wall, flashflood that buried my brother's house to the hilt or earthquakes... scared me as much.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
I do not know what its called but I fear to lose my humanity and my power to stand for the right and protest for the wrongs. That would kill me more than being in a claustrophobic situation. Thanks.
@angemac23 (2005)
I have a fear of small places, I guess that is claustrophobic.