Do you think Americans are more racist or sexist?

After all the issues that recent presidential race raised, which do you feel this country is more guilty of?
@vanonas (950)
Hmm I don't really know how to answer this question because I'm female and Asian which both get discriminated against. Actually it's sad to say, but I feel like Americans are still more racist. Hopefully with Obama as president some things will actually change.
You don't feel that his election proves the point that while Americans will accept a minority man as president, they have problems with a woman in office? However, to be fair, there is inequality in the way the minority races are perceived. Each group getting a different standard of treatment. I would argue that based on the treatment both Hilary and Palin received, the country as a whole is still uncomfortable with the idea of women in power. Pelosi wasn't elected by the populace but by her peers, which is a whole other kettle of fish. Obama's election shows how far the Western culture has come in recognizing the equality among races. That it is what is in our heads and not the color of skin that determines a person's value. Perhaps one day our gender will be equally of little consequence.