Has anyone had to deal with severe constipation?

We eat really good our veggies and everything but still experience constipation. We have tied lots of fiber. Have you every had this problem what did you do?
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey bailey! I sure have had this miserable problem! I tried everything! But, nothing helped! Not the veggies, or fruit or anything that normally would supposedly help! Sometimes you just have to wait! I have waited over a week and thought I would either burst or die! But, neither happened thankfully! I can tell you that sometimes chocolate can speed up the process! It is usually a pretty good laxative! If you eat enought of it it sometimes will do the trick! If it doesn't it sure is fun trying!
I think drinking much water after waking up really help. Perhaps you can also drink prune juice, eat banana or papaya. This works on some people. I don't have constipation now but i had severe constipation when i was small, i didn't know the reason. I really had hard time when i was small. But after moving to another state, i no longer have this problem. I know it's very uncomfortable to have constipation. If your problem still not being solved for many days, i think it's better to approach a doctor. Constipation is not good for health. I hope you will be ok soon. Have a nice day.
@pkc3000 (1268)
Hey baileycows I think it is a common problem. I am also having same problem though I eat lots of veg but still I am having problem. I have learnt that after awakening from the bed in the morning if you take a glass of water then this problem can be avoided. Now I have started the same and I am getting better results. pkc3000
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello! If you experience constipation drink one or two glasses of luke warm water soon after you get up from bed.Then after some time you may drink raw tea added with ginger and bay leaf.Continue this in each morning and you will get rid of constipation in a month's time.thanx.