Do you walk standing up?

Sorry Trans and Sissy but you know I had to get in on the action too. I wonder if the people who sleep with their eyes open and read with their eyes closed, also walk sitting down (?) Hmmm. Personally, I sleep with my eyes closed.. read with my eyes open, unless I'm falling asleep then they go between being closed and opened.. and I walk standing up because it seems like it would be rather hard to walk sitting down. But who knows? Maybe I just haven't tried it yet. *lol* Let's see..
@Sissygrl (10915)
haha heaven, thanks for this, its the last i'm responding to before i go to bed. I dunno how i missed it 23 hours ago. . I walk standing up.. but i can walk crouched down, my feet are on ground still so i guess it counts as walking. technicallity ?
@stephcjh (32327)
That is a very interesting thought. I had never looked at it that way before. Thanks for sharing with us.