how can i enjoy in my life

enjoying life - at old age how can you enjoy
@sonusd (1548)
hello friend scan any body tell me how to be happy in life? because since 1 year i can not concentrate on anything it may be because now days i do not have money and i am far away from my family and when any happiness coming to me it is only for a moment but sad ness is staying with me for longer so any body please sugest me how to be happy in life
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I can tell you what I do. Every morning before I get out of bed, I list all of the things that I'm grateful for. ie I'm grateful for another day of life, for the warm blankets, for my comfortable bed. Many of the things that we view as things necessary to life are things that many others in this world do not have. Over my morning cup of coffee, I take time to look outside and I say (outloud) Something great is going to happen today and I can't wait to see what it is. and you what because I'm looking for it something great usually does happen. Sometimes it's something as simple as seeing a bud break into a flower. Make a list of all of the things that you're passionate about. How can you incorporate your passions into your life? For instance for me, I love to write and I love to travel. So I spend part of each day researching places to visit and I write travel articles. Do something every day that you are passionate about. I have two journals and before I go to bed, I write in each of them. One of the evening journals is a gratitude journal and the other journal is my journal of "firsts." Each day I list something that I've done or experienced for the first time this year. Best of luck to you.