Payed surveys?

Makeing money online - make money online internet websites computer
Anyone out there actually make decent money doing this? If so give me the typical amount of money you make a month roughly, Also I'm willing to sign up as a refferal to one I might find I actually like and make good money. So anyone out there know any good sites and want a devoted refferal...please let me know:) thx
@KrauseHome (34982)
Well, I actually think I am signed up with a couple of types of sites like this. It is hard to ever really make much from these even I am sure there are some that do, as a lot of them never give you many Surveys to choose from either. I always find the problem that says I am not qualified once I try to do some of these as well.
@marina321 (4561)
Been paid several times by different survey sites; my fave ones are Lightspeed and PineCone Research.. Have a look at my blog on my profile page with payment proofs and details
@CatGods (4596)
I only deal with one survey site because they don't spam me or sell my personal info or use 3rd party tracking. You can increase your taking surveys by filling out the different profiles. Sorry you don't get paid for that. There is also an affiliate program. For every person you sign up after they complete their first survey you get 2.00 and for every survey they complete after that you get 1.00. So the money can add up. I can make 50.00 to 165.00 in a months time. It is a ref. link so I will have to PM if you are interested. Please let me know. You can request your funds at any time which can take up to 4 weeks. They pay only by check.
The two best Earning ones are the ones in my profile & blog. I have tried others & these two I am very happy with. I have made more than $300 with these two last month. If I had a goal this month, I want to make at least $500. G/L & if you join as my referral- it would be great appreciated :)
I'm registered at Ciao Surveys and Valued Opinions, but I don't make much. Maybe 5-20 dollars a month. I have to admit, the vast majority of surveys are horribly underpaid - 50 cents for 20 minutes and so on - so I don't do them. If I see a notification for anything of $1 or more, I'll give it a shot. A good one to drop in on is dollarsurveys - guaranteed a dollar each time you are accepted for a survey and they pay weekly. I've had four or five from them. They seem to collate from several sources, so I cheat a bit - if, for example, Ciao sends a notification that there's a survey for 30 cents, I'll go to dollarsurveys instead. There's a chance they'll have the same one and pay $1 for it. ;)