if you can be one of the characters in shrek. who would you be?

if you can be one of the characters in shrek, who would you be? shrek? donkey? pus in boots? the ginger bread man? merlin? Pinocchio? etc. and why?
@besthope44 (12146)
Well even am eagerly awaiting the movie and hope this should be enjoyable one!!
@vishwaskg (514)
he he he.... I would be the Donkey. Thats because ,i am a silent type and would love to be a talkative like Donkey. Also the jokes and punches are really superb by Donkey. He is also loved by many and love it when it gets panicky Cheers
@mojo76 (56)
• Bulgaria
i want to be Shrek. i want to be alone in the swamp far from all the people always wining about something and trying to use you.
@j47lee (743)
hmmm... i would be donkey... coz first he never shuts up... second he's sooo carefree..... and i love those babies of his... soooo cute with wings flying around.. hehehe..
@annah2 (29)
If I can be one of the characters in Shrek maybe I am Pus in boots.Because he is so cute. I love cats and Pus is a very adorable cat.
Im thinking Donkey because everyone loves him:)
@uicbear (1903)
I would not want to be the gingerbread man. He always seems to be getting broken in someway or another. I love Puss. I think he has the perfect blend of sarcasm and wit.
Puss In Boots. I'm very catty in attitude, anyway - calm and independant, but don't annoy me or I'll scratch your face off.
@denise002 (444)
donkey.. because i never shut up im always talking and rambling on about practically nothing and coz in the morning im making waffles!!!