what is your biggest achievement in music?

Indonesia
Well, i cannot play any instruments (i played organ long time ago, and now have lost it), i am not part of any bands, but i am part of a small church choir. And for me my biggest achievement in music was to sing psalm in front of everyone who attend sunday mass. Small part but makes me so proud of myself. How about you?
good for you, i organized a festival of the arts. i put on an entire music concert and we travelled to shools. that was a huge achievement for me
WOW! (my mouth opened, and forgot to breath.) WOW.. thumbs up
thanks it was so much fun, i did everything from auditioning the musicians. i even had a orchestra band which i played in as well. and i spoke to the kids about each instrument and we had people playing solos after i spoke about them and i got to play my flute solo. we had great singers and we did 4 schools in one day. busy day but so much fun
I know the feeling. Eventhough the whole process is tiresome, but its worth everything, right?
Good for you! That's actually a huge achievement! Congrats! My friends from college and I used to have a band that played 90's alternative music. I played bass for the band. I think my biggest achievement was playing at a bar and then at a party full of people. It was really different and the feeling you get when you play in front of people is really amazing! We quit shortly after though...
I know that feeling too. I was sang for a band at Christmas celebration one time, and when the crowd stand up, claps their hands and sing with us, it's really something. Singing really have a wonderful effects, don't you think? ^_^
Definitely! Back in college, I used to sing for my org's Caroling project. I really enjoy singing!
I suppose.... when I was a junior in high school I was chosen to be a part of the Colorado Choral Directors' Select Honor Choir (big title, eh?) There were probably 2-300 students from 30 high schools all over the state and we spent one day at the college here in town learning.... I think it was four songs that we performed that night. It was an amazing experience, especially since my high school choir was never more than a large ensemble group (10 or less) and at that point there were only 6 of us (3 Sopranos, 1 Alto, 1 Tenor and a Bass...strange combo, huh?).
Still i envy you. The singing thing i went as far as churches festivals only. Thanks for the comment