Nostradamus and his predictions

@bamakelly (5194)
I have always been interested in the predictions of the future made by certain people that held strong theories. Nostradamus happens to be one of them. It seems that for years now there have been things happening in life that have a direct connection to his early theories from hundreds of years ago. What is you take on this. DO you believe in these things or do you have your skepticisms?
@winterose (39931)
I had his book and I don't see anything it is all a lot of conjecture for example he says a big bird on a roof top, and that was supposed to be one of president kennedy's speeches, the big bird being the eagle sign for the usa, a big bird could have been a big bird period.
@snowcat46 (2323)
Most predictions are like the zodiac. They're so vague and filled with ambiguous phrases that they can apply to anyone or anything. It just takes a little wiggling to make them fit anywhere.