To all of my wonderful friends here at myLot, and to all, soon to be friends..

@cream97 (29169)
I am very happy that you all provide answer to my discussions. I am glad for the feedback. I just wanted to let you know, that I am very grateful for your concern and gratitude. If, for any reason, I don't respond back to you after you post to my discussion. It is because I did not have the time to do so. But, I do enjoy reading all of your responses. I am glad that you all, took the time to respond to my discussions. I hope that I can get as much of feedback as possible. I show much appreciation to you all for all of your advice and love. Please feel free to respond to any of my discussions. I have many issues that I am dealing with in my life, and I would like for you all, to supply me, with some logical advice. Thank you all for your help. Love, Cream97
@faith210 (11233)
Hi cream dear friend! It is nice to see another discussion of yours here. I am happy to always read one from you. I do understand if you can't respond to my responses or if the response will be late. I am just hoping that everything is turning out well for you. Just remember to be strong and have faith. Do not lose hope. I am sure that you can survive all these trials you might be experiencing right now. Just believe in yourself always. Take care always and blessings to you! lovelots..faith
@underdogtoo (9599)
I am also very happy. Just like you. I try to come everyday although sometimes it is not possible. I do not like to leave any discussion unread or unanswered. Cheers!!
@suzzy3 (8362)
All you have to do is ask,love suzzyxxx
Hi cream97, I hope you will solve your issues and get back to us soon, we are all your firends and will be here when you get back, I hope things will get better for you, I sending you all my love and luck, take care. Hugs. Tamara xxxx
@kellyjeanne (1576)
You're such a sweetie for posting this! I enjoy reading your discussions and responding to them whenever I can. I hope you have a great day, sweetie! Purrs, Catwmoman=^..^= & Mija
@bombshell (11266)
welcome