i just want my husband to be happy...

hiya all! my husband has been really feeling down because of his work. he is always depressed and nothing seems to motivate him. going to work, he has to literally drag his feet to get dressed. anyway, i feel so bad for him. i just want him to be happy. i already told him that i will bless him if he decides to resign. i love him so much. i know that there will be better times ahead. i just hope he will feel better, especially with the coming of our firstborn child anytime soon. but his current condition is also affecting me. i feel sad that he is no longer happy at work. i wish him well, i take good care of him. but the stress at work is too much. and he says, he thinks that being a call center agent is just not for him. sigh. take care all and God bless you! please pray for us. this is a tough time for us. :-)
@rsa101 (13336)
I pretty know that this is not a practical decision to make but if he really is not happy with his job then its better to resign than stay there and be further tortured being in that work place. Just hope that soon he can find a better jobe where he could find peace and contentment.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello spoiled311, It must be very hard for your husband when he has no longer interest in doing his work due to the working environment. I pity him. If you think that it is alright for him to resign, just let him do that. But he must think carefully before he takes the final decision. It is not easy to find job nowadays due to the current economic situation.