"The Love God?" a crazy Don Knotts movie lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064606/ don plays this virginal guy that has a magazine about birds that gets bought by a guy that got his magazine busted for adult content.. this guy tricks don into thinking he is gonna keep it as a bird watching magazine and pays for him to go on a trip to investigate some bird and while don is gone he turns it into a smut magazine.. don comes back and says he is the owner and then all these people think he is like hugh hefner and a huge player and he bluffs that he is (which is hilarious) so that the magazine keeps selling.. i grew up watching don knotts since my parents didnt approve of much and so when i ran acrossed this i had to watch him TRYING to be a playboy haha.. anyone else seen this? what did you think?
@Vladilyich1 (1453)
I can't imagine Barney Fife as a playboy :) Loooong before your time, I remember when he got his start on the Sunday night Steve Allen show. He and Tom Poston both got their start there. Steve Allen was also responsible for giving Bob Dylan, Jack Kerouac, and Lenny Bruce national exposure and sending their careers into overdrive.
yeah it was humorous! lol
@jillhill (37384)
I have not seen it but if I come across it I will now! Sounds like a good movie!
it was on one of my movie channels one day and i had never heard of it before so i just decided to check it out since it sounded bizarre