What are your Top 5 Goals this year?

I decided to list down my goals this year, just to make sure I don't forget them and to track my progress. This is the first time I'm writing down my goals for the year because I want to make sure that I will fulfill them. Here they are: 1. Lose 50 pounds by October. Progress Check: Lost 8 pounds already. 42 pounds to go! 2. Travel with Husband out of the country. Progress Check: Booked for a flight to Bangkok by end of April. 3. Learn how to play the keyboards. Progress Check: Haven't started yet. Should start by April. 4. Clear out my credit card debts. Progress Check: Haven't started yet. Should start by May. 5. Compose 5 new songs. Progress Check: Already have 3 songs that needs arrangement. 2 more to go! How about you? Any specific goals this year? What have you done so far to reach those goals? Let's see them here! Then, maybe later on you can check how far you've gone to achieve these goals.
@maximax8 (28247)
1. Have a daughter. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant so that helps. 2. Pass my practical driving test. I am having lessons. 3. Sell my house. I am doing some decorating and buying some nice furniture. 4. Buy a bungalow. I am looking into getting a mortgage for the extra money I need. 5. Go to the second Spanish course from September. I so enjoyed the first course.
wow! by now, you probably gave birth already. I hope everything's good with you and the baby. You have some very good goals. I hope you've achieved most of them by now. Thanks!
@CatGods (4596)
well there are a ton of things I want to get done. So let's see: 1) Loose 30 to 50 pounds, already started by changing the diet and getting more physical. 2) Expand on my 5 marketplace stores, yes I'm adding more stuff all the time 3) Create many theme based blogs with affiliates, getting that under way by doing my homework. 4) Create a coloring book and a childrens art book. I have the idea of what I want and how to do it written down in what I call my conception book. 5) To make 100,000 by the end of the year on the net. Yes it can be done, it just takes some planning and some work. So now mylot social time is over and it's back to work.
wow! these are really good goals! i like how you wrote your goals - very specific. I'd love to hear how these turn out by the end of the year. good luck!
@Savvynlady (3686)
Get a job Start taking courses in Med Transcription, Income Tax Preparation and regular courses Start shedding pounds Pay off credit card Save some cash So far I have done none since I am not working, but I am willing.
good luck with your goals. hope you get a job soon!