Do u have a crush on ur best freind?

I have many male friends and its good to be around them as they are protective and caring.Lately i THINK i have a crush on one of my friend and its not that i am looking for anyhing further.I dont see him as the ideal partner as he is aso much into girls.He shares everything with me and we spend at least 12 hrs daily for the past 8 months and im scared if unknowingly i seriously fall for him cos i dont want to.Have u ever had such a situation? Have u ever had a crush on any of ur freinds and yet never told him/her??
@uicbear (1903)
I had a couple of crushes on friends in my college days. neither of them were what I'd call "best friends" but we would hang out together and go out in our group of friends. Since we were in the dorms, we'd often eat meals together. One I never did anything about and that was because the first one i did and it pretty much ruined our relationship. So on the second, I just basically let things stay they way they were and while nothing ever really happened, we did stay friends and both found other people, and that was ok.
Yes..sometimes things dont go right between friends when u express ur feelings for the later.I had a best freind and everyone thought we would end up being together excpet the two of us...cos we were too scared if things went wrong.He recently got married.I guess thats how life goes.
@rsa101 (16765)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well most of intimate relationship starts from a simple crush and it may develop into a full blown falling in love thingy. So there is a possibility that you may fall for him because you just started the process from going into that later. Since you know who he is then you know who he is and that maystop you from going further. But then we cannot say it won't happen at all since love can come in every unforeseeable situations.
Yes..one never knows when and how but u also pointed out the right thing..after knowing eachother so well...moving a step ahead is a bit difficult. Thanks for sharing