Do you love to decorate your house ?

Sweden
after getting married my wife has come to my house. from that day my wife was continuingly searching a lot of interior decoration web sites, magazines, and a lot of decorators to include a lot of new decoration tools in our house. at first she started with her kitchen. she changed her kitchen kabinet. she replaced with a old one. and then she went for her bed room. she changed her cabard. we have to change our rooms distemper. now it is pink. it is matched with my cartains color. my wife has made me so house conscious as i never before. now a days i also search web sites to discover new items. it is very costly to decorate house . isnt it ? i am now wanting to decorate my house with plants. do you love your house ? do you love to decorate your house ?
I love decorating our house, i always watch tv programs that are related to interior decorating, house keeping, customizing and many more. I also search the net for some sites and blogs that helps us design homes in a low cost budget. My mom used to have antiques collection and we maximize the use of it by incorporating on our home design. And even our house is small, I love it and we rather spend long time on it than going out and traveling.
@ishi23 (71)
yes, I love to decorate my house. I also keep finding ideas from different books and websites. It gives me lot of enjoyment when I decorate my house. A good , well decorated house looks very appealing to me as well as my guests. Sometimes, when I am very tired I am not able to clean my house then I don't feel very good.
@zandi458 (27952)
I am not good at interior decor. So like you depended so much on magazines and internet to source for good interior decor. I keep my living room as simple as possible as I don't like so much of clutter. Putting house plants add life to a dull room.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
My fiance and I live with his parents and after our wedding we will still live with his parents. We can't decorate the house as it's not ours. However, I do enjoy a little flair of my own, but I won't go for costly things. It's easy to add your own flair just by painting and adding a few different knick knacks. Also painting furniture to match, it's cheaper then getting new furniture, especially if the furniture you paint is brand new.